Friday, October 30, 2020

Here Come the Girls ... By DT Ann


 Here Come the Girls.. 

 By DT Ann

 My samples using The Winter Girls & Winter Small Words, Inkables & MDF Pop Outs...


My background was created using a brayer, Ground Expresso & Speckled Egg Distress Oxides & stamped snowflakes from each set. Cool Winter Girl was stamped with Versa Clair, Acorn & coloured with Distress Oxides (in same colours), Inktense pencils & a touch of Picked Raspberry. Added the boarder to ground Cool girl, sentiment from Winter Small Word stamp set, some blending around the edges & matt & layered (5”x7” card).


For this one I painted an MDF Arch Art Board & added some panels in red card to create a door. By drawing around the outline of the top of the arch onto card, I created the “window” using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide & a number from the  Number #1 stamp set. I outlined it with a Posca & used a clear embossing powder to give a glazed look. I stamped, coloured & fussy cut 3 sprigs to create a wreath, adding gold embossed stars from the pop outs
To colour 'Warm Girl' I used Distressed Oxides & Inktense pencils.

 


I stamped 'Warm Girl' in Versa Clair Morning Mist (grey), coloured her in a mix of Oxides & watercolours & cut her out. I created the background using the Inkables from Tuesdays show & Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide & I Stamped some of the snowflakes in Versa Clair Chianti.  The sentiment was from the Winter Small Words set, stamped onto a banner from the Banner & Tag die set. This is a 6"x 6" card. 




This 6"x 6" card was created in a similar way to the previous one, just in different colours & with some snowflakes from the MDF Pop Outs.


Here's the rest of my samples...











Apologies if the colours aren't vibrant I'm having issues with the laptop!! Those of you who ordered these Winter Girls will love colouring them in there are so many possibilities.. have fun !!

Thank you for stopping by... Ann x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...