Saturday, October 17, 2020

Jane DT - Sunflower Tag

 Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty blog I have created a tag for my tag album...

Last week I did a Face Book live over on the Bee Crafty Face Book page where I was using alcohol inks and related products onto a variety of tags...  

https://www.facebook.com/BeeCraftyStamps/videos/1506613856394741/ 

and so I decided to use a couple of them for this project...


First I added some white gesso through the Oval Lace inkable onto the smaller tag, then mounted it onto the larger.  Then I mounted them both onto the largest white tag from the tag cutting dies set...

Next I stamped and cut out the Doodle Art Sunflower (regular) and coloured it with Ecoline markers and a water brush before adding it to the tag...

Finally I stamped one of the sentiments from the Small Words set a few times and added them on before sticking the tag into my tag album...



Here are the products that I used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...