Friday, March 25, 2022

Sharon - Warm Wishes with an Inkable background.

 Hello I made this card for the Inkables day but unfortunately I couldn't really take part as I was away for a few days. So I've made a little step by step for it. 


I've used a kraft card for my card base.


I started off by taking a piece of smooth white card and blending Vintage photo and Rusty hinge through the Brick Wall with hole 6x6 Inkable. I also inked the edges of the card with the vintage photo. 



I stamped and die cut the bird from the Birds & Butterflies art stamps and dies and coloured it using Copic pens. I then added some white highlights with a Posca pen. 


I added some little stamps in black. I had some left over gel press strips and put them to good use by die cutting them and adding them to my card.


I used 3D foam pads to adhere the bird. I also added some of the waste dots from the die cut border as embellishments. 


Just to finish off I added a sentiment from the Winter words stamp set and a layer of blue card to make the bird pop. A simple but effective card I think. 



Sharon 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...