Friday, September 02, 2022

CT Sharon - Imperfection Journal Page

 CT Sharon - Imperfection Journal Page


My project for today is a bright journal page using one of my favourite stamp sets from Bee Crafty.


Take the Inkable - Abstract and smoosh the oxide inks on randomly. I've chosen quite a bright palette but you could easily adapt it. Ive used : Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron. Spray the stencil with water and place face down on your journal page. Lightly dab with a paper towel to dry off. 


Using the same colour inks, ink through the slot stencil from the Inkables Texture Disc #4. With a black fineliner pen go around the edges of the stencilled pattern. You don't have to be perfect with this. 



To add more texture I used the Journal Art Elements #3 with the same coloured inks and for the number stamp I used a black versafine clair.


Stamp the whole of the Scripted Bee stamp onto the journal page in the black versafine clair.


Stamp out the bee and hexagons from the set and clear emboss. Colour by blending over the inks. Cut out.


Adhere the bee and hexagons leaving the bee wings free so you can lift them. Using a white Posca pen make some splashes and add highlights to the page. I also added some glossy accents to the wings.


I used three sentiments from the Ticker Tape stamp set #4. I stamped them in versamark and then used white embossing powder on black card. I then cut them out.


I arrange the wordage how I wanted them and then adhered them.

I hope I've inspired you to get out your journals 😊

Bee Crafty Inkables: Big Ones - Abstract 1 









Have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...