Friday, September 16, 2022

CT - Sharon Live More Tag

 CT Sharon - Live More Tag


Hello today I'd like to share with you a simple tag.


I die cut a tag from my stash. I then laid down some of the oxide inks onto the stencil and sprayed with water. I then carefully laid down the stencil onto the tag and dabbed it with a piece of kitchen roll.


When it was dry I stamped the two lovely open flowers from the Blooming blooms stamp set in the same colour inks. I stamped them randomly with some of them being off the tag.


Using the regular Birds & Butterflies stamp set I stamped out the three matching butterfly stamps in the same ink and using the matching die set I cut them out.


Using the same dies I cut them out of grey cardstock and adhered them to the inked butterflies leaving an offset.


I white embossed the "Live More Be More" onto grey cardstock. and cut them out.


To put the tag together I layered up the tag with grey cardstock. I then adhered the sentiment and butterflies with 3D pads and added a ribbon.

Products Used:

Bee Crafty Dinkables Set 11

Bee Crafty Doodle Art - Blooming Blooms

Bee Crafty Birds & Butterflies Regular Stamps & Dies Bundle

Bee Crafty Wordage Sets - Ticker Tape Set 4

Distress Oxide Inks


1 comment:

Dora said...

Beaitiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...