Friday, September 30, 2022

Sharon CT - Hope Card

 Sharon CT - Hope Card


Today I'd like to show you a card using several Bee Crafty stamp sets and a stencil.


I've used a smooth white cardstock for my card. Using the Mondrian 1 stencil I inked through it with Old Paper and Iced Spruce Oxide inks blending them together. I then took a black fineliner pen and drew around the edges. Don't worry if you can't get straight lines like me it all adds to the effect.


I used a Nocturne Versafine Clair ink pad to stamp out different stars from the Stars Textures stamp set. Some of the stamps have been stamped to go off the page. I also stamped more than one of the images to fit the block.


To add a bit of a different texture to the blocks I stamped some stitching using the Stitched Borders stamp.


I then added some white highlights using a Posca pen. 


To add some dimension I stamped out the biggest stamp from the Stars Texture set and cut it out. I then adhered it over the flat one with 3D pads.


I white embossed some sentiments from the Ticker Tape #4 stamp set and cut them out.


To complete my card I adhered the Hope with 3D pads to the middle of the star and the sentiment to the right side block. I mounted my piece onto black cardstock and then onto my blank white card.

Bee Crafty Mondrian 1 stencil 

Bee Crafty Art Stamps - Stars Textures

Bee Crafty Art Stamps - Stitch Borders

Bee Crafty Wordage - Ticker Tape #4

Distress Oxide Ink - Iced Spruce

Distress Oxide Ink - Old Paper

Posca Pen - White

Versafine Clair - Nocturne

Have a great weekend

Sharon x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...