Saturday, April 16, 2016

A Little Canvas Today for Bee Crafty.....

Morning everyone, Saturday again, and that means it's my turn for the inspirational blog at Bee Crafty.
This week I fancied doing something a bit different than a card so decided to make a little canvas for my new craft room.
I chose a set of stamps that don't often 'get an airing' on this blog.....
Fabulous for 'new home' cards too, which is really the reason I bought them.
First I covered a small canvas with Dylusions paint,  inked through a couple of stencils, then stamped a few images (stamps used listed below)
Next I stamped the houses again on contrasting inked card, and fussy-cut them out.
Once these were adhered to the canvas, I simply added a bit of interest with a white pen.......
Voila! done ....
I used a small piece of voile for a hanger.
This certainly looks bright, hanging in my craft room, and I LOVE the sentiment ;-)
Stamps used are :-
Da Vinci Script
Stencils used are :-
Well, that's all for this week, but don't forget Bev is back on Hochanda on Tuesday with some amazing new stamps....can't wait to get my hands on them!!
Catch you all soon,
Barbara xx
Please leave a comment if you've enjoyed looking, I appreciate them all x



4 comments:

TAM said...

Loving this

Brawny x said...

This is fabulous. Lovely and bright. X

Jackie T said...

Hi Barbara this is stunning the stamps you have used are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Angela said...

oh wow, love the vibrant colours on this canvas x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...