Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Marleen DT - Clean & Simple Butterflies

Hello Bloggers 
and thank you for popping over..

Its once again time for my weekly slot for

For today I've made something very differet for me.. Clean and Simple..
Its a genre I've never been able to master, yet love..

This card came about as I got an order for a card, using Butterflies. Butterflies is normally something I'd use as an embellishment and not as the main on my cards. Also as it was for a big birthday the customer asked for an A5 size card, meaning more space to fill..
I have to say, it took me 5 attempts before I finally managed to make the card but the idea (that im sharing today) was made in the process. 




This card is simply stamping with Versamark and then heat embossing. I used 3 different butterfly stamps all from the STORE and I used 3 different colours of embossing powders.
My greeting is the "Happy Birthday/With love" set also from the Bee Crafty STORE.

It was a real struggle for me not to start adding colour to the background, to pull out stencils and pastes but the whole idea was to try the clean and simply look.

But that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...