Saturday, April 23, 2016

Barbara DT - New Stamps....yeah!!

Morning everyone...... wow, don't these Saturday's come around quickly??
Today I want to show you a card made with brand new stamps, which were on Hochanda this week.
 I certainly LOVE them all, and couldn't decide which to use first, but the 
Splash Art Guitar Set won....find it HERE
This was a simple card.....!!
I stamped the images from the Guitar set, in black Versafine then heat-embossed with clear embossing powder. I stamped the guitar again,  fussy-cut it out and mounted it on top of the main image.
The background was made with distress inks and finger daubers.
A bit of matting and layering and I was done.......
 
 I made a couple of others, which I'll show tomorrow....in the meantime, have a great weekend and don't forget to pop over to BEE CRAFTY to checkout the new stamps.
Barbara x

1 comment:

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Fantastic card....love it x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...