Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Barcode back ground - Marleen DT

Hello Everyone.

Its my turn to share a bit of inspiration for
I have used the "Shop till you drop" stamp set but dont forget you can buy all the stamps individually in the  STORE.
 
 
 

 For this one I started by stamping the barcode as a border on both ends of my card stock with orange distress ink. I then smothered the card stock in yellow tones of distress ink before crumbling the card stock and add a bit of a brown distress ink.
The sentiment I stamped on a piece of scrap card and cut out on my big shot. I added the same orange distress ink on the edges as I did on the background.
I put it all together with a layer of black card stock, some gems and some flowers.

And that is all from me for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...