Saturday, April 09, 2016

Barbara DT - Saturday Inspiration

Morning everyone....excited today as I'm off to Ally Pally with my lovely friend Jean and her 'just as lovely' daughter. 
Will certainly be calling to say hello to Bev at the BEE CRAFTY stand. .....might treat myself to a few things too (who am I kidding....I have a list as long as my arm!)
Anyway, on to my Saturday inspiration.
I chose to use the pretty butterfly this week from 'Winged Things' - butterflies set 1 -  and stamped many times on a piece of inked card. (Adirondack inks, Pool, Sunshine Yellow and Citrus) I used the masking technique, so as not to over-stamp.
I mounted the sentiment onto black cardstock and added an extra butterfly, coloured with Sakura pens and Promarkers. Some white highlighting, a bit of matting and layering and I was finished.
Hope you like it enough to leave a comment, they are always appreciated.
Barbara x


7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card Barbara, such pretty butterflies and coloured background.

Sylv xx

Gwyneth said...

Your card is very pretty. The one bright butterfly really makes a statement of the greeting.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous background and love the rich colours. Beautiful butterflies too. I hope you have enjoyed Ally Pally.
Hugs
Linda xxx

greendragon said...

What a pretty card Barbara. The white highlights make all the difference.

Brawny x said...

A fabulous card Barbara. Great colours x

Jan said...

This is great love the colours xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love all the butterflies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...