Friday, April 15, 2016

Emily - Ground Elder

Hi everyone,

Yet another week has flown pas and it' my turn to show you a project I have done this week.

I have gone back to a favourite of mine this week, my Brusho paints.

I finally managed to get my hands on the Ground Elder set of stamps and wanted to make a card with them. Here is this week's card...


I started by sprinkling some Brusho's onto white card. The colours used were turquoise, lime green, lemon, yellow, leaf green and sea green (I really went to town on this one!) I blotted it with kitchen roll to produce a more pastel shade of colour. For a more vivid colour I would allow it to dry naturally.

Once it was dry I stamped the Ground Elder and Tall Elder stamps in a cluster and extended the stalks with a black pen.


I stamped the Family sentiment onto white card and mounted it on black. I also mounted the background card onto black.

I stuck the sentiment on with foam pads to give it some dimension.


I love how this card turned out. I always like using Brushos and I think the colours complement the stamps beautifully.

I hope you like it too!!

See you next week

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...