Saturday, April 02, 2016

Barbara DT - Something different....for me, anyway!

Morning everyone, Saturday already.....and today I host my monthly workshop in Chippenaham. Guess which stamps we'll be using this month? BEE CRAFTY ...yeah!!
However today I'm showing a card which is totally different from what I normally do.
 I had a piece of painted cardstock in my 'scrappy' box, so decided to chop out a few holes....
I printed the sentiment onto a scrap of card, cut it into pieces and used the
Backdrops Frames ~ Style Wire Circle Sm/Med. 
Still not sure if I like it, so much out of my comfort zone.....
Let me know what you think, please.
Catch you all soon,
Barbara xx



1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Wow this is really eye catching. A fabulous card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...