Friday, September 08, 2017

Emily DT - Rainbow Pocketwatch

Hi everyone, I have made a card this week using a technique I have been using a lot recently. Here is the card I have made...


I started by colouring a strip of card using a favourite technique of mine that I've been using a lot lately. I colour my Bee Crafty blending mat using Distress markers, then spritz with water and lay my card into it.

You can do this technique with ink pads or sprays, but the markers give you a lot more control over where the colour goes. In this case I coloured in stripes to get a rainbow effect.

Once it was dry I stamped the pocket watch onto it.


I stuck the coloured piece straight onto white card and stamped my sentiment in the corner.


I mounted the whole lot onto black card before sticking it onto my card blank.

I love this technique of colouring card as you get a different result every time and the possibilities are endless!

I hope you like the card as much as I do.

See you next week!

Emily x

1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Great card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...