Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Marleen DT - Tulip & Journey

Hey Bloggers..

Its once again wednesday and my turn to share some inspiration for
BeeCrafty..

This week I have a card made using one of my favorite ways of using some of the backgrounds I love to make.
I made a youtube a while back sharing how I did it and you can find it HERE.

I used 2 BeeCrafty Stamps this wee. The "Tulip" and the "Journey" stamp. Find them in the STORE with all the other amazing goodies..

My stripy background is made just like i dod in the youtube. I simply just then stamped my tulip over it. I added my panel to my black card and stamped and heat embossed my Journey stamp.
And that is it.. Another very simple but effective card.

And that is all from me today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

2 comments:

CraftyJan said...

Very striking, love it hun xx

CraftyJan said...

I am certain I already commented earlier...fabulous card hun 😆

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...