Monday, September 18, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - Hochanda samples

Hi everyone, for this weeks Bee Crafty blog post I'm sharing the samples I made for Sam's recent shows on Hochanda.  

Materials - 


I cut white card slightly smaller than the card blank, and blended a circle of Squeezed Lemonade DI in the centre of the card.  I then used Versafine ink to stamp the moon on this yellow circle, masked it off then carefully blended Chipped Sapphire and Dusty Concord distress inks all over the rest of the card - heavier at the edges and lighter towards the centre.  I then used Versafine to stamp some wildflowers along the bottom, then blended Black Soot DI around the edges of the card.  I finished by adding some ticker tape sentiments, and some white gesso paint flicks.


I cut various mats and layers from white and black card stock.  I took the smallest white square and blended Candied Apple Distress Oxide through the heart easy frame, I then flicked water droplets on this and dabbed with some kitchen roll.  I placed the inkable heart over, then flicked some Black Soot Distress Oxide over the card.  I finished by adding some faux stitching with a black pen, some ticker tape sentiments and a few butterflies.  I matted and layered and glued to the card blank.


I cut various mats and layers from white and coloured card.  On the smallest white square I blended some Spiced Marmalade through the maple leaf, I then placed the actual leaf over the blended leaf and blended some Vintage Photo around the edges... this gave the 3D effect seen above.  I stamped a bird using Vintage Photo, used a water brush to add some colour, and added a few ticker tape sentiments.  I finished by adding some gems, matted and layered and glued to the card blank.


I masked off an area of the card and blended some Salty Ocean and Twisted Citron in it, I kept the masking tape in place and then using Versafine ink to stamp the wildflowers.  I carefully removed the masking tape, added a few stamped butterflies and a ticker tape sentiment.  I finished by adding some gems, before matting to some black card and attaching to the card blank.


I cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.  On the white square of card I blended some Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord through the circle easy frame.  Keeping the circle template in place, I used Versafine ink to stamp the wildflowers.  I finished by adding some ticker tape sentiments and a few gems before matting to the black card, and attaching to the card blank.


I cut brown card slightly smaller than the card, and white card slightly smaller again.  I used a scoreboard to score lines across the white card, then blended some Vintage Photo around the edges before matting it to the brown card and gluing to the card blank. On spare white card I blended various colours of Distress Ink through the maple leaf template, and cut each leaf out.  I arranged these around the card, and finished by adding a sentiment and some stamped butterflies.

I really enjoyed playing with these stamps, and I hope you like what I designed using them.  Please pop over to the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog and you can see the fabulous creations my team mates have came up with.  I'll be back next week to share another project with you all.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Lorre-Anne, love the colours and wonderful designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie said...

Stunning samples and love the moon card

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Thanks Katie x

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Thank you Linda x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...