Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Marleen DT - Butterflies and oxides

Hey Bloggers..

Once again wednesday and my turn to share inspiration for
BeeCrafty
For today I've had a play with a couple of stamps and my Oxides.
I used the "Birds and Butterflies set 1" and "Splatter Swirl Elongated rectangle"
The background is made using the mop up tecnique. I simply just added some oxide to my mat and sprayed a bit of water over the ink. Then simply just mopped up the ink with my card stock.

I then stamped my rectangle and made a lustre luxe spray by mixing a bit of lustre luxe and water into a mini mister and sprayed over my background.

 
 My butterflies are stamped, fuzzy cut and then smothered with Oxides.
I finished by matting and layering my background and arranging my my butterflies.

And that is all from me today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting
 

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

Fab card Hun! Love mopping up technique 😊

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...