I am back this week to share with you my design team samples from yesterday's Bee Crafty shows on HOCHANDA. What fab shows they were and it was great seeing the wide variety from the design team plus the fantastic demos from Bev.
For my samples I used the following products...
* Skull Background - All Hallows Stamp
* Skull and Raven - All Hallows Stamp
* Skull - All Hallows Stamp
* Poison Bottle - All Hallows Stamp
* Big Eared Bat - All Hallows Stamp
* Trick or Treat - All Hallows Stamp
* Happy Halloween - All Hallows Stamp
* Danger Poison - All Hallows Stamp
* Metal Alpha - Inkables Stencil
* Regular Dots - D'inkables Stencil
* MDF Landscape Art Board
* MDF Tag
* MDF Victorian Standing Tag
* Distress Oxide Ink Pads - Wilted Violet, Fossilised Amber, Cracked Pistachio
With this art board I used the metal alpha stencil in the background with modelling paste then created a pitted, rusty metal effect using a salt technique.
I really wanted to create an aperture card with a dangly skull so the middle was cut out with a circle die and I added a piece of card across the bottom of the card to make it more stable.
For the background of the tag I used the dot stencil but also the bottom part of the skull stamp for extra texture.
Distress oxides were used to create the main background as well as the card for stamping the other parts onto to cut out.
The skull background is stamped and embossed onto the tag but might not be easily seen beneath the bats! The bottle was stamped onto acetate to make it more realistic.
The easel base was created using an oval die and the skull is also stamped onto the background of the card in antique linen distress ink, but did not show up as much in the photo.
Thank you for taking the time to look, I hope you have a great weekend and happy crafting.