Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Marleen DT - Ghetto Blaster

Afternoon Bloggers
and thank you for popping by.

Omce again Wednesday and my turn to share a bit of inspiration for

Im starting to really love this MDF.. So much that I dug out an old mdf scrapbook kit I never used and took it apart lol

For today I have used 2 stamps.
The "Ghetto Blaster" and 
the "Greatness Words". 


  I decided to start by painting the MDF with distress paint in greens and overlayed with a bit of gold distress paint. Once paint was dry I stamped my Ghetto Blaster boy with black archival.
I then made a shimmer spray with mica powder and sprayed over the whole piece.
I stamped my Greatness words on a piece of scrap card and covered the whole piece with green mica powder before cutting the words apart and sticking onto my piece.
I finished by adding a piece of string so the plaque can hang.

And that is all from me for today.
 Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...