Saturday, January 21, 2017

Barbara DT - Love, Love, Love......

Morning crafters, Saturday already....where is this month going?? It will soon be Christmas!! ;-)
Anyway, this week for my BEE CRAFTY DT inspiration I've made a card which would be suitable for Valentine's day, a wedding, wedding anniversary....in fact lots of occasions, as it uses quite a generic sentiment.
The background is done with Brushos, then I heat-embossed 2 of the edges with 'Backdrops Frames' and Ranger embossing powder in Magenta.
I stamped the complete backdrop frame in the middle with Versamark and heat-embossed in black.
The sentiment was stamped onto a separate piece of card and adhered to the centre of the frame. 
All products are available from BEE CRAFTY
I've used a new textured cardstock, called Hemp.
Well, that's it for today, hope you like my card. It would be great if you could take a minute to leave a comment....good or bad, no problem.
See ya next week,
Barbara xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...