Monday, January 23, 2017

Kerrie DT - WORDage 'Wake Up'

Hiya and welcome to my Monday post for Bee Crafty

I made this card using distress inks and a few of my favourite bee crafty stamps

First I trimmed down a piece of cardstock to a few mm smaller than a 7x7inch card blank. I inked up the front using foam blender and distress inks in 'Shabby Shutters' 'squeezed Lemonade' 'Tumbled Glass' and 'Worn Lipstick' to create a coloured marbled like background. 

I then repeat stamped a Style Wore Border at different angles over the background. Once dry I matted this background piece using black cardstock. 

Next I stamped the 'Dreams Come True' wordage sentiment onto a smaller precut piece of cardstock. I stamped the style wire border around the edges and matted this smaller card onto black carstock and fixed to the card front using foam tape. 

I Sramped just the flower part of the distressed flower border onto scrap card a few times which I then fussy cut out. I shaped them using a ball tool on the reverse on a foam mat to create dimension and then fixed at oposite corners of the card front using a hot glue gun.

Thank you so kucj for visiting my post today. Come back soon to see more gorgeous design team makes

Kraft Hugs xx

KERRIE ☆♡☆♡☆


2 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card. I love how you've created the background. xx

Tina Chianna said...

Omg!!!! Totes amazeballs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...