Saturday, January 28, 2017

Barbara DT - A Trio of Weeds......

Hi bloggers, I'm back again with a little trio of notelets I've made this week.....
A very easy technique using a stamping block and Brusho's. 
I started by spritzing a perspex block with water, and adding a couple of colours of Brusho's, then quickly flipping the block and placing down on my cardstock. Sometimes it gets a bit messy and you have paint swooshing all over the card, but you never get 2 the same, which is nice.
Once this was dry, I overstamped with images and sentiments from the BEAUtanicals range, 
I used teasels and ground elder. 
I added a bit of Glossy Accents to the heads, and a few sequins to finish.
Hope you like them.
Back soon with more Saturday inspiration,
Have a great weekend,
Barbara x

1 comment:

Tina Chianna said...

Totally stunning and so effective. Inspired me to get inky today xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...