Friday, January 13, 2017

Emily DT - Be Yourself

Hi everyone, this week has flown by and it is my turn again to share some inspiration. This week I have made a card which I love! Here is the card I have made...


I started with a piece of Brusho card that I had made previously in yellows. I inked through the honeycomb Inkable in yellow and orange Distress Inks and then stamped the smallest style wire circle in the same colours.

I then used the large star inkable and a dark blue ink and lightly blended through. I wanted it to be very subtle and not too dark.


Using a white pen I went round the star with dots and also highlighted some of the honeycomb shapes.

Then I stamped the 'Be Yourself' sentiment in black and orange and went round the orange part with a black pen. I achieved this by masking off parts of the stamp and stamping it twice.


I love how it turned out and I hope you like it too,

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...