Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Marleen DT - Mixed Media

Hi Bloggers..

Time to share my weekly post for BeeCrafty.
Today I had a play with Mixed Media. Its not something I do very often, but something I would really love to get the hang off. So what better way to get the hang of something then to mix it with your favorite stamps ;-)

For today I used only a small stamp. The Butterflies..
They may be "small, but they are the perfect size to add accents to your projects.
There are 4 different sets of butterflies and you can find them all in the STORE, HERE.

I honestly couldnet really tell you how I made the mixed media piece.. Its something I have worked on from time to time until I was happy with it.
There is modgepodge on it, stones, gauge, paints, gelatoes, string and who knows what else lol

The butterflies however.. I remember how I made them lol..~I stamped them with black Archival onto a 300g white card stock. I chose the thick card so they will stay solid. I fuzzy cut them and added gelatoes to them. I added a wee bit of guilding wax over the gelato to give them extra shimmer and stuck them unto my piece with glue gel.

And that is all from me for today.
 Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting



2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning canva Marlene, loving the texture and wonderful butterflies
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karenzkardz said...

I love this canvas. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...