Friday, January 27, 2017

Emily DT - Value of a moment

Hi everyone, Emily here again with some inspiration using Brushos this week. I adore my Brushos and I use them a lot, usually by sprinkling them onto card and then spraying them with water. However this week I have used them slightly differently.

I chose my colours and then sprinkled some of each onto my glass mat. I sprayed them with water and then painted them onto my white card. I added more water to blend the colours together,


Once it was dry I stamped the floral stamp using black memento ink and then mounted it onto black card.


I then mounted it onto a card blank and stamped my chosen sentiment directly onto the card blank.

I love the combination of colours and like the watercolour effect from using the Brushos this way.

I hope you like it too.

Emily x

1 comment:

Tina Chianna said...

Great idea and looks fabulous 😀

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...