Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Marleen DT - a quick flower card.

Happy New Year dear bloggers..

I hope you made it in to the new year safely and happy.
Its once again wednesday and my turn to share a bit of inspiration for 

I have to admit, I didnt think I would get my post up for today as hubby surprised me with a night away with no babies but I got my days mixed up, thinking today (tuesday) was wednesday and I wouldnt be home to get a project made and posted ol..
Never mind, I made it, although its only a quick make..

For today I pulled out my "old" Faboules Flowers" stamp to play. I havent used it in a while and wanted to use it to have a play with my christmas pressie.
Link to the STORE if you fancy a browse of all the amazing STAMPS.



 
For this project I took my flower stamp, stamped it onto watercolour card stock with versamark. I heatset it with black embossing powder.
I then took my new "Zig clean colour real brush" and scribbled 3 different colours over my stamping.
I then took my waterbrush and blended out the colours.
(this could be done with distress markers or water colour pencils as well and a paint brush with water could be used as well)

I finished this card with a diecut greeting, a black mat and a coat of a sparkle pen. 

 And that is it from me for today. Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...