Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Marleen DT - Fleur and Freddie

Hello dear bloggers
and Happy Christmas to those who celebrate it.

Its my turn to share a bit of inspiration today for
BeeCrafty.
I havent actually been crafting for a few weeks now as my mojo left with the christmas stress, so today Im gonna share a few cards I made with the Fleur and Freddie stamps back when the girls had them on Hochanda. Find these adorable stamps in the STORE with all the other amazing goodies.


For both cards I stamped strait onto white smooth cardstock and coloured with my water colour pencils. Matting and layering and voila.. Very simple cards and you could use any colouring mediums you feel comfortable with.

And that is it for today. Stay tunes to BeeCrafty though, the girls have some amazing stamps up their sleeves for the new year.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting



1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

These are such sweet cards hun xx Can't wait to get near mine!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...