Monday, December 18, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - To hear the Angels

Hi bloggers, it's Monday which means I'm up again on the Bee Crafty blog to share another project with you all, and this week I've decided to make a nice quick and simple card.  I really love this sentiment, and think it's just perfect as the focal point of this card.


Materials
What to do
  • Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller again.
  • I used the circle template and blended through some Tumbled Glass.  I used Versafine ink to stamp the sentiment in the centre.
  • On spare white card I used Versafine ink to stamps 3 butterflies, added some colour using my Zig pens, and cut out.  I glued these to the card before matting to the black card and gluing to the card blank.
I hope you all have a great week, and I'll be back next Monday with a new project for you all.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

2 comments:

Katie said...

This is Stunning

hive of creativity said...

beautiful card. Leanne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...