Hi bloggers, it's Monday which means I'm up again on the Bee Crafty blog to share another project with you all, and this week I've decided to make a nice quick and simple card. I really love this sentiment, and think it's just perfect as the focal point of this card.
- 6" x 6" white card blank
- Black & white card blank
- Angels Whispers stamp
- Birds & Butterflies stamp
- Circle Inkables template
- Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Kuretake Zig pen 031, 037
What to do
- Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller again.
- I used the circle template and blended through some Tumbled Glass. I used Versafine ink to stamp the sentiment in the centre.
- On spare white card I used Versafine ink to stamps 3 butterflies, added some colour using my Zig pens, and cut out. I glued these to the card before matting to the black card and gluing to the card blank.
I hope you all have a great week, and I'll be back next Monday with a new project for you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x