Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Charlee DT - Last min xmas cards

Hey crafters. Hope you're all well. For this weeks blog I thought I'd share an idea for quick last minute Christmas cards.








What you'll need:



Step 1:
On some scrap card stamp the splatter swirl rectangle. With a craft knife carefully cut out the inside of the rectangle. On one of the card blanks place the rectangle you cut out to the side of the card. With some distress oxide in your colour of choice blend all over the card. On the other card place the mask with the rectangle missing and blend inside the rectangle with some oxides.

Step 2:
With the same colour oxide you blended the card with ink up the splatter swirl rectangle and stamp over the two rectangle spaces you have. Next ink up your snowflakes in a colour that you wish and stamp them inside the rectangles. Then ink up your sentiment and stamp in black.

That's it for these quick cards. If you're anything like me and like to leave things until last minute, I hope this helps for any cards you've forgot to make.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas
Until next week
Charlee
x

3 comments:

Magic Maggie said...

Oh Charlee, you are brilliant, I woke up in the night in horror as I had forgotten 2 people to send cards to!! I have 'knocked up' a couple (just waiting for glue to dry) but I like yours better, so I will go back to the craft room and get going again (so I can catch the post tomorrow) Thank you.

Happy Christmas

Love

Maggie (Yorkite)

Unknown said...

Super cards Charlee xx

HDIVER said...

Love the colour, unusual for Christmas. Great cards Charlee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...