Monday, December 04, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - Fleur & Freddie samples

Hi everyone, for this weeks Bee Crafty blog post I'm sharing the samples I recently made for Sam's Hochanda shows.  How cute are Fleur & Freddie - I adore them and I can see myself using these stamps for so many cards.

Materials



I created a background by dragging a piece of white card through some Distress Inks mixed with water.  I blended some Black Soot through the Inkable template, then blended some Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink through the Hearts Dinkable.  I added some detail using a white gel pen, and finished by adding the stamped characters.


I made a shaker card using the large heart template - I drew around the heart shape on a square of white card then carefully cut it out using my kraft knife. I created the background by blending Oxides through my Inkables and Dinkables, and used a fine liner pen to draw a squiggle around the edge of the card. I added a piece of clear acetate to the inside of the heart aperture using red liner tape, then carefully placed foam tape all around the aperture (leaving no gaps!).  I stamped my chosen characters on another piece of white card and coloured using my pens.  I added some small silver hearts to the acetate, carefully removed the backing from the foam tape and put a layer of wet glue over the top of the foam - this gives you a little time to get the 2 pieces of card lined up easily - and attached this to the other square of card.


I used the small trio of hearts to create a background and coloured them in using my pens - I wanted to go for a bright rainbow look!  I then stamped the characters onto a piece of white card, again adding colour using my pens, and finished by adding a stamped sentiment.


The background was created using the Multi Hearts background and Salty Ocean & Picked Raspberry Oxides.  I stamped Freddie & Fleur on a die cut oval, and finished by adding a stamped sentiment and some ribbon.


I stamped the balloon heart in each corner, and the sentiment along each edge before adding the stamped characters in the centre.  I coloured using my pens, then finished by adding some Stickles.


I coloured the MDF heart using the Lustre Luxes and then added some Golden Gate Luxe through the Sunburst Dinkable.  I stamped the image on to spare white card, coloured in using my pens then very carefully cut out using my kraft knife.  I finished by adding some stamped clouds.

I had so much fun playing with these stamps, and I hope you like what I've created using them.

I'll be back next week to share my latest DT project with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x


1 comment:

Katie said...

Lovely samples and love the free standing heart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...