Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Charlee DT - Fleur and Freddie

Morning crafters. Hope you all managed to catch Sam on Thursday with these amazing stamps. These stamps are just so versatile.


This one was made by stamping Fleur and Freddie and then masking them off with some drawing gum. I then stamped the wildflower 3, the moon and the clouds with versafine onyx black. Matt and layered with some red glitter card and black card.


For this one I took the love inkable and blended picked raspberry and wilted violet oxides through. I then took some of the small heart stamps and stamped them through. Fleur and Freddie were masked of on the stamp so I could stamp them separately. I coloured them in with distress ink pens. The hearts where covered in red stickles and then some glossy accents on top.


I covered the MDF heart with lavender quartz lustre luxe. I then used the hearts inkable and stars dinkable and blended through wilted violet oxide. I then stamped Fleur and Freddie and the For You sentiment with memento. I then use some liquid pearls and nuvo drops to "colour" Fleur and Freddie and the hearts. 


With the multi hearts inkable I used some pebeo sand paste. Once it was dry I brushed over all of it with fired brick and black soot oxides. I then painted the hearts with pebeo paint to make them stand out more. I die cut some rectangles with faux stitching. I stamped Fleur and Freddie and the sentiment using versafine. I coloured the hearts in with spectrum nior illustrators and used a white gel pen to pop a highlight in.


I stamped Fleur and Freddie with versafine and masked them off. Using faded jeans oxide I blended through the hearts inkable, honeycomb dinkable and splatter dinkable.


Using flame red lustre luxe I cover the MDF heart. I then used fired brick oxide through the multi hearts inkable. I then sprayed the heart with some spray and sparkle and left it to dry. I used heart die and cut out one in white and a larger size in black. I stamped and coloured Fleur and Freddie with the illustrators. I blended fired brick oxide round the edges of the heart. I stamped out the sentiments in versafine. I then adhered the hearts onto the MDF heart.


I stamped Fleu and Freddie and masked them off with pebeo drawing gum. I then used broken china and faded jeans oxides to blend all over the card. Then with the honeycomb dinkable I blended through broken china oxide, then using the hearts and splatter dinkable I blended through Faded jeans oxides. After I rubbed the drawing gum off I coloured the hearts with the illustrators.


For this one I stamped Fleur and Freddie with memento and coloured them in with the illustrators. I then stamped them onto some scrap paper and cut them out to use as a mask. I then stamped the clouds all over the card, and coloured them in. I then coloured the whole background with the illustrators. On the card blank I stamped the little hearts all round the edges.


I folded some card in half and die cut a heart shaped card out. I stamped and coloured them with the illustrators and blended picked raspberry distress ink round the edges.


For this last one I stamped and coloured Fleur and Freddie with distress ink pens straight onto a card blank. I then masked them off. I blended hickory smoke distress ink through the hearts inkable and the splatter dinkables. Then using the good times sentiment I stamped all over with smokey grey versafine. And then stamped the you are wonderful sentiment in onyx black versafine.

That's all for this week. I hope your inspired and managed to get hold of some Fleur and Freddie stamps.

Until next week
Crafty hugs
Charlee
X

4 comments:

HDIVER said...

Love them Charlee; a very definite change of design style for you. xo

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards Charlee... very romantic xx

Unknown said...

They are lovely charlee so cute x

Unknown said...

Love the charlee they are so cute x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...