Thursday, December 14, 2017

Karen DT- Together we so ROCK

Good morning everyone

Hope you're all well.  As it's Thursday I'm back with my weekly blog for Bee Crafty and today I'm sharing a card I made using the fabulous music stamps..which I have to say I LOVE lol

For this card I used:
Microphone stamp
WORDage stamp: Together we so rock
Soundwaves: Wibble
Dinkable : Sunset
Inkable: Circle easy frame
Distress Oxides: Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint
Black onyx versafine



The distress oxide was blended through the circle easy frame template then Peeled Paint was blended through the Sunset Dinkable.
The template was removed then the Microphone,  Soundwaves and sentiment stamps were all stamped in Black onyx versafine

Such an easy card to make but the look is so effective and can be varied using different shape templates and coloured inks

Thankyou very much for stopping by and I'll be back next Thursday with another Bee Crafty make

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...