Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Caroline - One Day

 Hello!  This is my first post as part of the Bee Crafty Design Team!


I used one of the Art Stamps Journaling Girls for this card.  I had found a lovely wooden frame and thought it would be perfect to create a portrait type effect!  I also used a D'Inkable stencil to create the sun in the background.



First of all I cut all layers for the card:


Using the stencil and Distress Oxide I inked the background, blending the sun first and then the sky around.


I stamped Journaling Girl-Sam and heat embossed.  I only stamped the top part as this is all I would need.  I coloured with Copics.


I then glued her to the back of the wooden frame:


I used one of the flower stamps and stamped and heat embossed onto kraft before fussy cutting and adding to the side of the frame.


I then added a part of the sentiment from the stamps 'One Day at a Time' and thought that just 'One Day' would be enough.  I added to the layered card with small foam pads, and added a little bit of twine around the frame and tied into a bow.



I used:
Distress Oxides - Stormy Sky, Speckled Egg, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey

Caroline x









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...