Friday, January 14, 2022

Sharon GDT - Warm Wishes

 Hi here is my first post as a guest designer. I've used mainly the Art Stamps range for my card. 


Products used

Black Card
White stamping card



I started off with my background on watercolour card. I scribbled some of the Ecoline pens onto a glass mat and used a paintbrush dipped in water to pick it up and just smoosh it over my card. I tipped the card to let it drip down. 


Next I took the border stamp from the Cool set with black ink and stamped it around the edges of the card. The easy way to get it all equal is to use a stamp platform and keep the stamp in the same position but just turn the card each time.


With different foliage stamps from the sets and oxide inks I made an overhanging branch piece in the corner. I've also added the dots from Cosy and used just a small part of the border from the Warm set too.


Next I stamped and coloured the girl image from Cool with the Ecoline brush pens and cut her out leaving a small border. I didn't have a flesh colour in the Ecolines so I've used zig brush pens for that. 


For the sentiments I inked the words in clear ink and then used white embossing powder onto black card. I then just cut them out.


To put the card together I adhered the sentiments with glue and then used 3D pads to adhere the main image girl.



I hope you enjoyed my first step by step and card. 

Sharon x



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...