Monday, January 31, 2022

Sally CT - Black, white and one other colour

Hi There! We have a new Challenge starting tomorrow over in the Bee Crafty Facebook group, so I thought I would use today's blog post to make something to fit the theme. There is possibly a little more white space than I am used to, and I will try and fight the urge to add some splatters or a few sequins before the end of the post! 😂 

Here is how I put it together.

I began by blending some Peacock Feathers ink through the tag inkable. I used distress oxide but Distress ink would be just as good. 

Next I used versamark ink to stamp the circles and emboss using white embossing powder on a scrap of black card, which I cut out.

I used the lines stamps from the same set to add a line across the card about a third of the way up then added more down the left hand side.

Next I stamped the tape measure from the stitched borders onto a scrap of white card twice and cut out. I then cut the strips, one under the ten and one under the seven.
I used 3d glue to attach these elements to the base card.
Next I cut two small nesting circles from black and white card.
I stamped the butterfly onto the circle and also onto a scrap of card and painted both using Peacock Distress ink (again, distress oxide ink could be used for this purpose). I cut out the second butterfly and placed over the first using 3d glue.

Finally I stamped the sentiment using versafine clair ink.
Here is the finished card once more.
I used:
6x6 square white card blank

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...