Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Caroline - Hoop - Butterfly


Most stamps are suitable for cross-stitch. It can take a bit of working out and slight adjustment sometimes but then we all have artistic license with our craft supplies, right?!

I stamped with black ink onto the cross stitch fabric, and I also printed out onto paper so that I could follow it better as stamping onto a fabric like cross-stitch does not always show all the image very clearly.

Do the cross stitch within the pattern but more intricate patterns – like the butterflies wings – were simplified.

I added some beads into the inside of the wings.

I outlined the wings in gold thread, and then added some random beads above the butterfly, before then adding ribbon to finish it off!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...