Monday, February 07, 2022

Sally CT - Circles galore!

 

Hi There! I am here with a super-quick and easy card for my blog post as I am being a busy Bee with samples at the moment. It would be a really good card for a beginner to have a go at too. 

I began by placing the innie from the inkable easy frame circle onto a white card blank and sprayed it with salvaged patina distress oxide spray. I then left it to dry thoroughly.
next I stamped the Circle of friends sentiment in the centre of the circle with versafine clair black ink. 
I covered the sentiment up using the circle mask and then stamped the coffee stain stamps all over in crackling campfire and wild honey Distress oxide inks. I removed the mask and managed to keep my inky fingers from the white space. 
Here is the finished card.
To make this card you will need:
A 6x6in white card blank

There is going to be a Facebook launch of new stamps a week tomorrow, so start looking out for sneaky peeks later this week.
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...