Friday, February 11, 2022

Sharon - GDT Journal Page


 Hi today I'd like to show you how I made this journal page. There's lots of stamping and stencilling in this one. 


First I stamped out the images from Faces - I see you and Whatever works in clear versamark and then white embossed them. 



 Next spray page with water. Scribble the Ecoline pens onto a glass mat and spray with water. Apply randomly with a brush. Let layers dry in between and lift the paper when wet to make dribbles.


Apply texture paste through the arrows stencil from set 5 of the D'Inkables and let dry. 


Using different stamps from the Journal art elements and Whatever works sets randomly stamp over the page with contrasting oxide inks. I again used the arrow stencil for some areas. 


I applied a purple wax paste to the texture paste and then wiped it back. It takes some of the texture paste off to make some lovely texture. 


I applied lots of white highlights with a posca pen. And I also rubbed a little silver wax over the white embossed images and smudged some around the outside of the images. 


And to finish off I stamped the large eye in black ink, clear embossed it and fussy cut it out. I then adhered it over the white embossed eye. The words are from Whatever works and the Journal art elements sets. I stamped them onto black card, white embossed them and fussy cut them then adhered them to the page. 

 Products used: 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...