Monday, February 14, 2022

Sally CT - Love you to the moon and back!

Hi There! Thought I would show you how I made this card over the weekend. 

I began by placing the easy frame inkable heart onto a blank card and spraying it with Dylusions and Pretty Amazing spray (Distress oxide spray would also work). I took the photo once it was dry and after cleaning the inkable so you could see it better.
Next I used the tag inkables and white ink to add some stencilling over the sprays.
Using some of the worker stamps from the Dodle Art butterflies set, I created a border around the heart and a border around the card.
Next I stamped the sentiment in black ink in the middle of the heart aperture. 
Finally I used distress oxide inks in peacock feathers and villainous potion to add a selection of stars from the Star textures set in the white space.

Here is the finished card once more.
I used:
6x6" card
If you aren't already aware there is a Bee Crafty Stamps launch on Facebook tomorrow starting at 10am
 with brand new mandala stamps! Here's a sneaky peek...
and here is a schedule for the day 

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...