Friday, February 25, 2022

Mandalas #1

 Hi everyone , well we have quite a bit of snow here in Scotland and it's freezing. So hope you are all keeping warm and safe if you have snow or have had the storms. 

Today I'd like to show you some of my samples I made using the Mandala #1.


This card was so easy to make but with the bright colours I think it looks really effective. I stamped the mandalas onto the background with bright oxide inks. I then coloured the main mandala by using the oxides as watercolours. I then layered the main layer onto a piece of black card to make it pop.

For this landscape card I cut a kraft card panel and stamped and then clear embossed the mandalas in black ink. I used a white Posca pen to highlight certain areas. I then white embossed the sentiment to match the highlights. Layered onto white card and then onto kraft card blank. 


Another simple card. I've paired up the mandala with art stamps and gold embossed them all onto black cardstock and then given it a gold layer. 


For this card I blended oxide inks in strips to make the background. I then lightly sprayed over some water to add some texture. Once it was fully dry I white embossed the mandalas. For the sentiment strip I stamped one of the mandalas randomly over the white strip with oxides and layered it onto pink card. I then stamped the words from the Winter words stamp set in black ink. 

Products used:


Have a lovely weekend 😊




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...