Thursday, February 24, 2022

 Sue CT - Mandala Stamps

Hi everyone, I hope you are all Ok after the storms this week and have managed to get some crafting done. This week I have been playing with the gorgeous Doodle Art Mandala stamps in my 8x8 journal.


Supplies I Have Used

















White Posca Pen



First of all, I started by using the various circle stencils listed above and used the yellow and orange inks to add some colour to the page.


 
I then decided to use some Distress crackle paste through the Bubbles stencil to add some extra texture. Before I used it though I added some Crackling Campfire Distress ink to the paste on my blending mat to give it some colour.

  

Here is a close up when wet and once dried so you can see the difference.



I then stamped some of the mandala stamps from set one onto some Ecoline paper and used Ecolines to colour the images. I cut several of the main images into layers to add some depth to the focal point.

I also stamped 3 of the sentiments from the Ticker Tape set 1 and embossed them with black embossing ink and cut them apart. I placed them on the page and decided that it needed some blue tones in the background so added some more circles to the page using Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers Distress inks.

Once everything was completely dry, I added some more detail to the mandala motifs using a Posca pen and used collage medium to attach everything to the page.

 I hope you enjoyed this page. Please have a good week and stay safe.  

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...