Saturday, February 05, 2022

Jane CT - Roarsome Green!

 Hello!

This month over in the Bee Crafty group on Facebook there is a challenge to create a project using just one colour plus black and white.  So this week I decided to use the challenge for my card...


1) First I decided that the colour I wanted to use was Bundled Sage, so started by blending through the Fernando large inkable using distress ink.

2) Next I used the same inkpad to stamp the leaves from the T-Rex set around the edges of the card.  Then I added the definition from the set.

3) To make it stand out I used black archival to stamp the main T-Rex image then painted some of the green ink onto the image that I had smooshed onto my blending mat.

4) To tie in I stamped the definition out again but this time in black ink before matting onto black and then a white card blank.



Here are the products that I used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...