Monday, April 24, 2017

DT Kerrie - Planning with Bee Crafty Stamps

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty Stamps

This week I have been getting ahead with my 'Filofax - Planning' and I have decorated this week's pages and my May monthly spread using some of my favourite Bee Crafty polymer stamps


Bee Crafty Products used:

BEAUtanicals - Branches - polymer stamp set
BEAUtanicals - Tall Elder - polymer stamp
WORDage - Dream - polymer stamp

I really love to use my non-planner crafty stash in my planners as it helps me to expand on what I have brought for my planning, but also as I love to use my planner for memory keeping as well as planning my day to day stuff

I chose colours of stamping ink to complement the mushroom coloured leather of my current planner (I have a big colletion to choose from each month) 

I decided to use the same stamps for my weekly layouts in May as I used for my Monthly spread.


I stamped using versamagic chalky ink's in the following colours

Wheat: for the script stamp
Sage: for the larger branch stamp from the set
Sahara Sand: for the Tall Elder stamp (I just used the top part)
Jumbo Java: for all the Wordage stamps

I stamped them around the edges and over the notes section to leave the main pages blank for filling in the details of my week


I used the same stamps and colours for the my Monthly spread



I really like how the colours work with my chosen planner for May

Thank You so much for visiting the Bee Crafty Blog today I hope I have inspired you to use your Bee Crafty Stamps in more of your projects as well as your Cardmaking

Come back soon to see more inspiring makes from the Brilliant Bee Crafty Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx
Please stop by 'Kerrie's Blog' to see more of her Projects

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...