Friday, April 21, 2017

Emily DT - Rock

Hi everyone, the last week has flown by and it's time again for a card from me. This week I have been playing with some of the stamps I treated myself to at Ally Pally and have made this card...


I started by colouring a square of card using my blending tool and Distress inks. I then stamped the two small star stamps in the same colours. I also added the star border around the edges. I did another smaller piece of card using the same colours and stamps.


I stamped the amazing guitar stamp in black, leaving enough room for my sentiment.


I stamped the Rock sentiment onto the smaller piece of card and mounted it onto black then onto the card using foam pads.


I mounted the whole thing onto black card and added some details with a white pen.

I am really pleased with how it turned out, and this card could be done in any combination of colours to suit the occasion.

I hope you like it too!

Emily x

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

Love it Emily 🎸🎶☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...