Monday, April 10, 2017

DT Kerrie - Simplicity - Beautanicals - Black & White


Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty Stamps

Today I wanted to share with you a make that is a Simplistic make from black and white cardstock
I love the Black & White look its simple but dramatic as well


Bee Crafty products used:

BEAUtanicals - Tall Elder - polymer stamp
WORDage - Simplicity is Sophistication - polymer stamp
Inkables - Oval Lace - Template


First I stamped the Tall Elder stamp onto a piece of Linen Card using Versafine Ink, I then trimmed this piece about 1cm around the edge of the image. I stamped the Simplicity is Sophistication stamp onto an off cut of white card. I matted both these pieces using black card.


I then took a piece of pearlescent white card and trimmed to 5mm smaller than a 6x6 card blank, I ran this card through my embossing machine using the Oval Lace template underneath it to create a raised pattern on the card


In this picture you can see the pretty shine from the pearlescent card and the pattern from the template shows well too

I matted the pearlescent backing I created with some black cardstock and stuck to the front of the card blank using a strong glue. I layered up the Tall Elder image and the sentiment using some foam tape. I finished the card with some jet black flat backed gems.

Thank You so much for visiting the Bee Crafty Blog today... please do come back again soon to see more of the Gorgeous Samples and Projects from the Brilliant Bee Crafty Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx
Visit Kerrie's Blog to see more examples of her Work

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

Okay, that's another image stamp to go on my wishlist! Lovely simple and elegant card ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...