Sunday, April 23, 2017

Barbara DT - More Weekend Inspiration

Hi everyone, Barbara back again with my regular post, hoping to give you some weekend inspiration.
The cards I want to show today are the last couple I made for the BEE CRAFTY live show on Hochanda,  from All Pally. ALL the new BEAUtanical stamps are now available on the website.
 This beautiful Iris was simply stamped in black and left un-coloured....the colour comes from the sentiment stamp which I've stamped in various shades of Adirondack Inks. I mounted the 'topper' onto a piece of black card, leaving an edge of black showing down one side.
This was a simple card using a Brusho'd background and stamping the poppy in Versamark then heat-embossing in white. It's my favourite sample 💓💓
Hope you get the chance to do some crafting today.....We're off to look after the grandchildren while their mam & dad do a 10 mile 'fun-run' (!) We'll be cheering them on from the pavements, of course.
Back soon with new projects,
Barbara x

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

2nd one is my fave too, very striking contrast ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...