Friday, April 14, 2017

Emily DT - Ally Pally Samples

Hi everyone, I hope you all managed to catch the live Hochanda show from Ally Pally if you did not get to go. I was lucky enough to watch it being filmed live and loved it! This week I thought I would share some of the samples I made for the show using the gorgeous new floral stamps.

My first sample is this gorgeous card using the peony stamp. I used a 6x6 piece of the steampunk papers and stamped the peony straight onto it. I used the two feather dinkables to add a bit of detail around the edges and stuck some ribbon down the side. A little sentiment and a bit of steampunk junk finishes it off nicely.

Another sample using the peony is this very simple card. I masked off a strip on a square of white card and coloured it by blending Distress inks. I then stamped the peony in black. I added a small sentiment at the bottom and then mounted it directly onto a card blank.


The last sample I am going to share today is using the fabulous tulip stamp. I started by stamping it onto paper and cutting it out. I then stamped it onto my card square and lay the paper copy on top as a mask. I sprayed on colour using Dylusions spray inks. If using a paper mask make sure to spray directly over the top rather than from the side as the paper may move.
I left it to dry then added a sentiment and mounted it onto black.


I hope you like my samples and that everyone managed to get their hands on these gorgeous stamps before they sold out!

See you next week

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...