Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Marleen DT - Orange & Black

Hey Bloggers.
Thank you for popping by..

Todays projects is for BeeCrafty.
 
If you are part of the BeeCrafty Facebook Group, you may have seen the first of the 2 cards I want to share today. I made the background and stamped my Door Knocker on I but didnt know how to finish it. Anyway, here is the finished card. I love how it turned out..
 The background is made with Distress inks and the Backdrop Textures stamps. I then stamped my Door Knocker over in black, but I stamped it off the card stock so the last bit of the ring would be missing. I took a scrap piece of card stock and stamped the ring, added ink and cut it out. I then added it to the ring on my stamped image so I got the full ring. (hope that makes sence)..
I matted and layered onto a black piece of card and finished by stamping my Happy Birthday  inside the ring.
 
 I love this combo of orange and black, so while I had those colours out, I decided to make another card with them.

This one is very simple. Its simply just repeat stamping with the Flower - distress backdrop border, heatset with black embossing powder.
My greeting is from my stash, it was a leftover from another play and I finished witha black mat and a few gems.

 And that's all from me for today.
 Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...