Thursday, April 20, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - BEAUtanicals Peony

Hi everyone, for this weeks blog post I'm going to show you one of the first cards I made using the new stamps brought out by Bee Crafty for their recent Hochanda show at Ally Pally.  This was my first time making samples for them as a member of their DT so I was a bit nervous...but as the stamps are so fab it was easy to get creative.  I used the gorgeous Peony stamp to make the card below.


What you need to make this card -
What to do -
  • Cut a piece of white card slightly smaller than the card blank and using the blending tool,  blend some Wilted Violet DI around the edges.
  • Cut another piece of white card slightly smaller again, and using Wilted Violet DI, stamp flower heads randomly over the entire piece - ensuring you go off the edges to give a balanced look.  Mat this to the piece of card above, and adhere to the card blank using glue.
  • On a spare piece of white card, use DI again to stamp another flower head.  Cut this out.
  • Cut a piece of card the same length as the stamped piece, and approx 1" wide.  Take the Never Regret stamp and ink up only the word Smile with DI, and stamp this .  Blend DI around the edges and adhere to the card using foam pads.
  • Finish off by adding the cut out flower head to the sentiment strip using glue, and applying some Stickles to the petals.
So that's my first ever Bee Crafty DT sample completed, and I hope it was ok!  I'll share another one of my samples next week.

If you have any questions or comments then please do get in touch as I'd love to hear from you.

Crafty hugs, Lorre-Anne x

2 comments:

CraftyJan said...

I love this Lorre-Anne and not just because it's in PURPLE! Gorgeous card ❤

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Lorre-Anne, look forward to your next one. I have a sympathy card to send and will use this as inspiration Anne from Calne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...