Monday, April 17, 2017

Kerrie DT - Love & Chocolate - Black & White


Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty Stamps

Bee Crafty Products used:

Wordage - 'All You Need is Love' - polymer stamp
Fabulous Flowers - Star Flowers - polymer stamp set
Beautanicals - Branches - polymer stamp set

I hope you are all having a lovely Easter with your families & friends - I was inspired but Easter Chocolate for this make but went with a Black & White, Classic look instead of the traditional bunnies and eggs for Easter


Firstly I crocheted some white flowers and stitched through some buttons using white yarn. Then I repeat stamped the Star Flowers and larger Branch onto white cardstock using black versafine ink. I then spent some time fussy cutting them out


I then trimmed a piece of black card to 1/2 cm smaller than my 7x7 card blank. Then I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to 1/2 cm smaller than the black piece. I ran some black card stock through my embossing machine using a burlap embossing folder and cut a strip of this to fit the width of my card. I layer the black and white card pieces onto the card blank using strong glue, I stamped the Love and Chocolate sentiment onto the top corner and mounted the black embossed strip to the card front using foam tape.



I then arranged the Branches, Crocheted Flowers and Star flowers and when i was happy with how they looked I fixed them down using my hot glue gun


I then fixed some gems using glossy accents to the flower centres, and scattered some around


I love how this project turned out as I really love non-traditional themes and colours during the seasonal occasions through the year


I made 2 more slightly altering the layout each time


Thanks You so much for visiting the Bee Crafty Blog please do visit again soon to see more Awesome Projects from the Amazing Bee Crafty Design Team, they are such a Talented Bunch 

Krafty Hugs xx
Visit Kerrie's Blog to see more examples of her work

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards are stunning!!! Using Crochet flowers was a brilliant idea. ☺ xx

CraftyJan said...

Love these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...